You can send a FREE Thank You card to a soldier… thanks to Xerox! There are so many great designs by kids across the United States, I had a difficult time picking just one to show. There are Christmas thank-you designs, too.
Here’s how to send your FREE card…
- Click here to select a card: Designs
- Select “Send Card”
- Put in your name, hometown, state and add a “message”
- It should take about 10 seconds to complete
- Xerox will then send a free printed postcard to a U.S. military personnel stationed overseas.
Thanks, Frugal Girls!
Your children can receive a FREE personalized call from Santa courtesy of Google Voice.
The National Cancer Institute is offering a FREE Down Home Healthy Cooking Cookbook.
The U.S. Fire Administration is offering a FREE activity book for kids.
Military personnel can register for FREE Care Package with items like beanies, a deck of cards and a free hour of internet access from Scion.
Wholesome Sweeteners is giving away FREE flavored agave recipe booklets and coupons when you email info@OrganicSugars.biz.
Frys.com has McAfee Antivirus 2011 3-User for FREE after $45 mail-in rebate. This item also has FREE shipping. Offer ends 12/16.
Free sample of Vaseline Intensive Rescue HERE
Waffle House coupon good for a free bowl of soup good through 12/27.
Free Lego Club magazine (click on your country on right side of page)
Free jewelry, just pay shipping!
Filed under Deals, FORT MILL, Free, Groceries, Health, Holidays, House and Home, Kid Stuff, LAKE WYLIE, Military, Restaurants, ROCK HILL, Shopping, Technology, TEGA CAY, YORK
Here’s an updated list of how to honor those who put it all on the line for our freedom:
* 11 a.m. today – Chester County’s annual Veterans Day ceremony will be upstairs in the Chester County War Memorial, 154 Main St., Chester. In addition to speakers, a Junior ROTC troop will present the colors.
* 4 p.m. today – A special Veterans Day program will be presented by veterans Jay Randell and John Hill at the Clover Woman’s Club meeting. The meeting will be at 1245 Ole Cambridge Road, Clover. For more information, call Carolyn Pate, 222-1232, or Windy Bartee, 222-7533.
* 4 p.m. today – A Veterans of Foreign Wars honor guard will be on hand during a brief ceremony to restore the last of more than two dozen bronze flower vases stolen and vandalized this week at veterans graves in Bass-Cauthen Cemetery on Heckle Boulevard in Rock Hill. The public is invited.
* 8 p.m. today – The Volunteers of the United States Army Field Band is performing for free to celebrate Veterans Day. The performance will be 8 p.m. at the Clover School District Auditorium. Don’t miss all the music, from jazz and patriotic, to country and rock ‘n’ roll. Details, 222-8018.
* 10 a.m. Saturday – The York Veterans Day parade heads north on Congress Street from Jefferson Street to Madison Street, with a program at the end in the Whitesides Cleaners parking lot. Downtown York, free.
* Saturday, Nov. 13 – Experience living history at the Veterans Day Encampment at Kings Mountain National Park, near Blacksburg. Living History Interpreters from the Backcountry Militia will be camped at the park’s visitor center. Visit the militia encampment and enjoy weapons demonstrations throughout the event. The event at Kings Mountain National Military Park, 2625 Park Road, will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call (864) 936-7921.
And don’t miss these free meals for veterans and active duty military in November: Meals
p.s. Thanks to Rena and to The Herald for updates!