The classes will be offered at 100 locations across the United States! Just click on your area on the map. Click here: Red Cross
Category Archives: Classes
The courses are self-paced and open for one to two months at a time. While enrolled in the class, you’ll be able to ask questions from a qualified instructor or visit with other classmates in the message forums.
Some of the newest classes include:
- Creative Gifts to Make from Photos
- Is Your Digital Media Collection Outgrowing Your PC?
- Print Without Your PC
- Editing Great Small Business Videos
- And many more!
Click here to check it out: HP classes
Get ready for the season by building a FREE Race Car…
Click here for more info: Home Depot
Here’s a hot half-price deal! Pay just $50 for five Pilates, Kettlebell, or Weight Training classes at Carolina Pilates in Fort Mill ($100 value).
Carolina Pilates’ classes have a five-person maximum, so certified instructors can give you personalized attention.
To get this deal, click here: Groupon. You should be taken directly to the Charlotte-area page, where you can sign-in or sign-up. Look for the Pilates box on the right side of the page (it’s not today’s main deal, it’s a “side” deal). It’s that easy!
- An AARP drivers safety class will be offered for ages 50 and older at Cox Harley Davidson 1178 Galleria Blvd., Rock Hill. The class will be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Feb. 3-4 Participants must attend both days to receive their certificate, which might reduce their rates for collision and liability insurance. The cost is $12 for AARP members and $14 for nonmembers. You do not have to be an AARP member to attend. To register, call Gene Esarove at 803-547-4553.
- Tutoring in reading will be provided for children in grades 1-6 at the Literacy Clinic in the Richard W. Riley College of Education at Winthrop University. The cost for seven sessions (from 6 to 7 p.m. Mondays) is $15. The tutoring will be offered by undergraduate students majoring in elementary or special education and supervised by Elke Schneider. The clinic begins Feb. 28. For information or an application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due Feb. 14.
Don’t miss “To Market, To Market,” Clemson Extension’s farmer’s market vendor workshop on Feb. 5!
Topics will include seed selection, growing plants naturally, presentation and marketing, SC Certified, networking and more! Whether you grow vegetables, make crafts or bake, this is a great way to learn more and make new contacts.
Click here to register or learn more: Farmer’s Market Workshop
- 9 a.m-2 p.m., lunch provided
- York County Clemson Extension
120 N. Congress St.
York, SC 29745
- Cost: $10, payable at the door
Learn the basics of sewing with Janome’s Beginning Sewing Series. This series of free online classes (webinars) will teach you the basics of the sewing machine and the process of sewing, while at the same creating fun and creative projects.
Space is limited, so sign up quickly! Note: You must sign up separate for subsequent lessons.
Here’s the link: Sewing Series